Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Recent ME

Lots of stuff happen to me recently, beside of bad stuff... here's the awesome ones!

I bought my baby boy MACBOOK PRO =D even it cost me 4months of salary savings =( never mind all is for the better cause =P  

Beside of that, I went few places locally and overseas( macam yes..THAILAND ONLY) 
Ipoh, Taiping, went hiking...yup! more active and outgoing =) compare the old me just stay at home sulking=( meh...  and THAILAND yes! I've been a big fan of BEACHES...where the sun shine bright, crystal clear water, soft and smooth sands ...OMG heaven for me! I went to KOHLIPEH a.k.a Maldives of Thailand ( they said ). Despite the HIGH EXPECTATION,  there's a little bitsy dissapointment when i reached there, not much different from Redang... BUT! when you go for snookering or scuba diving( at other island where the place we stay )  it does match up to its name for Maldives of Thailand! the water is just soooooo crystal clear. NO KIDDING.  Sadly I'm still getting use to my baby boy. Still finding a way to transfer all the photo from my phone (Samsung S3) to baby boy since bluetooth failed to do the job.... But i will post photos of it A.S.A.P after i get all the photo updated =) awesome trip overall with great fun for snookering for the 1st time and doing it deep sea! 

And I will be working till end of JUNE. Some people will be wondering what is my job... Be prepare to be not amuse by it! Im a TEACHER teaching teenage kids (secondary school) as  a computer teacher. Teaching them basic software, MICROSOFT and  ADOBE PHOTOSHOP & FLASH. 
And about how I end up to be a teacher.. long story short, just happen! LOL

Will be continue studying after that =) updates after i get all done or confirm! 

OH OH! and I've my hair cut SHORT,  yes...due to heart break, sad want to start a new life or show the new me thingy? nah... just too lazy to take care of it. Bad hair. too much time and money spend on it =P Welp photo of me with my new look! #SELFIES =) 


you guys may not get to see photo of me without photoshop! lucky for you guys who read my blog!
coz this is photo without photoshop but thick makeup! 



1 comment:

  1. Har. You need photoshop one meh your face lol. It's perfect already.

    ReplyDelete