Saturday, May 10, 2014

7 stage

Yeah, at the age of 22, my 1st heart break. 1st breakup after more then 1 year together (nearly 2) and ON&OFF after breakup for about 1 year. 3 years ain't easy, we been through GOOD and BAD times together and this time is the REAL breakup. It isn't easy to let go the person you love especially your 1st and all the memories. But I'm blessed to have great and true people in my life. My friend who support me at my down times, pull me up every time a fall, encourage me to step out. I maybe not completely OK, but it has been a long way of recovery...and I'm feeling better now.

I won't say all the details in this 3 years, what had happened or pointing fingers at each other blaming, because what is done can't be undone and no matter how many times we able to apologise or how regret we felt, all we can do... or at least I can do is to learn from it and move on. I've learned from my mistake, leave the past behind and hope for a better future.. This is a video a friend of mine shared to me, he said the story just like my situation, yeah it is...overall conclusion how this relationship goes from good, sweet moments to depressing  and the 7 stages after breakup that I've currently been through.

Jinnyboy & Night Owl Cinematic's 
Me, Myself and I

No comments:

Post a Comment