Friday, May 2, 2014

Thoughts

I was planning write feelings stuff..but my mind just too mess up. Mixed feelings.... i don't know how to get all out. All I can feel is the empty feeling and i miss him badly but nothing I can do about it =(  I don't know what more else can I do. I know everyone was keep telling me to let go.....it's not that i don't want to but just hard for me. I'm taking steps. However 3 years is not easy. We been through good and bad times,  I did learn from it even it takes me long time to realise and did bad decision but I REALLY WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.  I don't know what should I do. They said good things come to those who waits. But waits in agony . Seeing the person you love with other, no matter how much you want them just not going to happen and how many sleepless nights and swollen eyes it happened . TIMES HEALS A BROKEN HEART BUT TIME WILL ALSO MAKE A WAITING HEART BROKEN.  Sorry for the depressing post. Need to get some out of my chest. NEED A SHOULDER =( A HUG....  Nights.

This wraps up all.......what can LOVE do?  

No comments:

Post a Comment